IB Transition programme - Year 8
Welcome to transition programme - IB Year 8
Transition programme IB - AARHUS GYMNASIUM, Tilst
Duration: two or three days.
Place: AARHUS GYMNASIUM, Kileparken 25, 8381 Tilst.
Meeting time: 8:30-14:00.
Canteen: MobilePay or credit card.
Absence: contact your own school.
You can look forward to a couple of days of new exciting experiences and academic challenges.
You will have a full programme, just like the pre-IB-students, but your lessons are specially planned taking your academic level and English skills into consideration. You will experience several different subjects and learn about the possibilities to design your own IB programme. You will meet IB teachers and IB students from all over the world and in this way get an idea of what it is like to be a part of the IB culture.
You will get answers to questions such as
- what makes the pre-IB and IB an interesting youth education?
- what is special about the IB compared to other youth education programmes?
- how do IB students experience their everyday lives at the school?
- how do I become a pre-IB/IB student?
- what career opportunities will I have with an IB exam?
- what international opportunities does an IB exam give me?
We expect from you
- that you take active part in the teaching
- that you bring computer, paper and pen
- that you are present in all lessons